Thursday, October 13, 2011

Rainy day

Dreary, rainy day in the Chicago land area.. I planned on drawing most the day but this kind of weather seems more conducive to dickin' around on the computer. I was up way to late working on "Robo-Sewer" anyway. It  ended up being pretty lucrative for me though. I got 12 people write "LOL" on my some funny pics I posted. Seriously though, I sold 3 mugs and a tshirt through my website, www.jagiii.com , and gained 2 friends on my fan page. Oh yeah, "like" my fan page if you already haven't (JAG III on FB). I used to feel that I wasn't working unless I got my hands dirty, but I'm beginning to see that my biggest strength is my ability to communicate with people, and there has never been a better time in history to possess that skill. So I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. Meeting with my web guy tonight and should have some cool new updates and show announcements next week. I'll tell you all the exciting details and what kind of Liquor I drank tomorrow. Doesn't that sound like fun?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like your fan page, but I decided that facebook needed to be removed from my life like a cancerous tumor. I'd still like to know about your shows, but am not sure how to find out about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll read your rambles, I've been listening to them long enough now anyway. Thanks for popping in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do realize you have dubbed yourself the stuggling artist...I thought you said this place had spellcheck

    ReplyDelete
  4. No spell check in the edit section. Thanks Amy!

    ReplyDelete