Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow, I'm a blogger now!

Well, well, well, here I am, Mr. Blog guy. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would be doing this. Not that I don't have a lot to say, just that I never thought I possessed the skills to relay it. Thanks to Face book and other various media I am now confident I can pull this off. If not, oh well right? It's just a Blog.
My goal with this undertaking is to share my true likes and interests. My favorite music, art/artists, food, booze etc. I don't consider myself a religious or political person but I do have some pretty strong feelings about "Big Brother" , and I go way out of my way to avoid eating corporate food. I will never have a speedway card and I don't wear ribbons or rubber band bracelets.
Well I think that's a nice start. Now what do I do?

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Johnny G! I can make you a button to link to your site..who finally talked you into it? I love it, the brain inside the artist on a black and white blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! First, it's about time! So, looking forward to reading what's on your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! You two are the main blog pushers and the reason I'm here today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah Amy. I would like that link button please.

    ReplyDelete