Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and The Cheese Castle

Alright jack wagons, I'm back and I'm bad, baby. Took a short break from reality but now I'm back with new vigor! The shows I did in Milwaukee and Chicago went awesome (pictures),  but took it all out of me and needed a week to get it back together. I suppose the beer with every meal and 2lbs of cheese I consumed (thanks a lot Mars Cheese Castle) in Wisconsin didn't help.  The good news is I've used this weird energy to nearly finish a piece I've been working on for almost 3 years. You can see the progress on my JAG III Facebook fan page.
Halloween has come and gone. Because we couldn't get a sitter we missed some cool parties and Art exhibits but we managed to have a great time at the dojo anyway. Much to my delight my 4 year old son decided he wanted to be a Zombie Skeleton this year. Although it was a bit strange seeing him with an exposed ribcage exclaiming that he wanted to "eat my brain", it was cool. To my shock, after about ten houses, he said he was done and asked if we could go home and play Wii. The family unit spent the remainder of the night eating Carmel apples and playing games. When I kissed him good night, he said he had an awesome day and that my breath stunk. That made it all worth while.
I think that's it for now. Don't forget to visit my website, there are lots of mugs and a new shirt design is available. I'll have another one up before Christmas. If you would rather get one through me directly, email me john@jagiii.com.

2 comments: